WE MOVED OUR SITE TO A DIFFERNT LOCTAIN UNDER NEW NAME PLEASE READ!!!

Our site has moved, we are now named abandoned sims world, all of our conversions and our own meshes are now available on the new site, I ...

Our site has moved, we are now named abandoned sims world, all of our conversions and our own meshes are now available on the new site, I will be putting up back my abandoned builds for you guys who want them, I have some new cc a bunch I just finished creating to release soon, I am starting a youtube career so I wont be able to update old custom content right now I am saving up to move to Canada and buy a house to be with the love of my life, I will create from time to time but not as much as I will be focusing on my youtube career and my future with my girlfriend, have any questions email me at nathanhanks24@gmail.com or abandonedsims24@gmail.com notice I will be moving storage sites all my abandoned cc and everything will go to ad fly so if you don't like using adfly don't download our stuff that's money I need, its free 5 seconds be happy I don't make you pay for my custom content I use my own money out of pocket to buy hd textures for you guys to have good hd custom content and I don't charge you for it so please don't be rude!! I have never gotten a virus using adfly I have been downloading through peoples ad fly before I strted creating never harmed my pc anyhow I will send you the link to out new site below!!!


*CLICK HERE TO DIRECT TO NEW SITE*

Thank you
abandonedsims, mountainguy24  also guys you will not find our cc on our old blog anymore you will only find it on our new blog!!!! I took all of our cc off of this old blog thanks!!!

happy simming

September 12, 2018 at 8:15 am

You Might Also Like

0 comments